THE STORY: Dramatized by Hamilton Deane and John L. Balderson, this classic play is based on the novel by Bram Stoker.
Lucy Seward, whose father is the doctor in charge of an English sanitorium, has been attacked by some mysterious illness. Dr. Van Helsing, a specialist, believes that the girl is the victim of a vampire, a sort of ghost that goes about at night sucking blood from its victims. The vampire is at last found to be a certain Count Dracula, whose ghost is finally laid to rest in a striking and novel manner.
The play is intended for all who love thrills in the theater, and is appropriate for all groups.
Performances: October 22-24 & 29-31
Please call 979-265-7661 for wheelchair seating.
Discover Brazosport Center Stages
Laugh, gasp and sing along with Brazosport Center Stages’ live plays and musicals!
- Be entertained by the longest-operating community theater on the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Get close to the action in our two performance spaces where there are no bad seats.
- Enjoy a variety of plays and musicals chosen to delight both families and grown-up audiences.
- Experience high-quality productions at an affordable price, without the hassle of big-city traffic and expensive parking.
- Plays take place at the Dow Arena Theater and the Freeport LNG Theater—both located in The Center for the Arts & Sciences.